Knit One Purl One

Knit One Purl One

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Knitter's block

I haven't blogged in a while because I've been suffering from knitter's block. It's like writer's block. You just can't seem to make anything....

So I spent a good deal of my time indulging in another favorite pastime of mine: reading. I LOVE to read! I always have and I hope our son will pick up on it! He already loves going to the library on a regular basis and also 'reading' books by himself. Now he's starting to read in kindergarten and it is so exciting to follow his progress.

He does like it when I knit for him and he keeps requesting certain things. I made him a set of matching hat, mittens and scarf last fall. Then he kept asking for socks, which I made him of the matching yarn and since then he keeps asking for a sweater... Unfortunately I don't have enough of the yarn left to make an entire sweater, but he will get one....

Take a look:









No comments:

Post a Comment